This program comprises of the 8 modules offered at TFA. Throughout the year, students will learn all the processes used in various types of garment making. Through mentoring and guidance plus internships, students will end their diplomas with a final collection which will be showcased to potential buyers, employers and stockists. This one year program provides the student with the necessary skills to start up a proper fashion business in aspects such as fashion design, menswear, pattern making, fashion business and bridal wear. It gives a broad spectrum of learning so graduates of this course are:
Able to specialize in a number of fields based on their talents and interests.
Automatically equipped with the ability to launch a business anywhere in the world and create wealth.
Able to pursue a degree in a higher institution abroad with their developed portfolio and letter of recommendation from the academy.
Able to gain employment in fashion outfits and organizations across the nation and internationally.
- Age 18-30
- Minimum educational qualication SSCE certicate
- Prociency in English language
- Portfolio of any creative work
- Full time availability and commitment for 1 year
- Fashion design & Illustration
- Sewing and Garment construction.
- Freehand cutting
- Pattern Drafting.
- Professional sewing technique.
- Fashion Business
- A complete 10 look final collection project for a fashion show.